Coventry Airport Car Hire
Coventry Airport is easy to find and is signposted from the A45. The city of Coventry is just 5 miles or 10 minutes drive away and major routes such as the M40 and the M6 are just minutes away.
When it comes to hiring a car at Coventry Airport be aware that each car hire company in the UK provides the service with different conditions. Some firms allow you to pick up and drop off the vehicle at different locations which makes it possible to take a vehicle on a one-way journey and return it near to your destination.
Many companies include insurance and road side assistance as part of the price they quote, and some deals cost more depending on the number of miles the vehicle is driven. However an increasing number of companies offer agreements with unlimited mileage
If this is your first visit to the UK you need to remember that:
- It is a legal requirement that you must wear seatbelts
- There is no general priority rule when approaching road junctions, each individual junction is marked with either a red triangle "give way" sign or a red "stop" sign. Some junctions will only have "give way" markings on the road itself (a white triangle with double dotted white lines across the road).
- Many intersections will have roundabouts. You always drive around a roundabout clockwise and signal left when you reach the exit you wish to use.
- Mini Roundabouts are indicated by a round blue sign. In any roundabout situation give way to traffic coming from the right, including oncoming vehicles which may cross your path while turning right.
- Should you be involved in an accident, the emergency telephone number for police, fire or ambulance is 999
If you are using GPS satellite navigation in your hire car the postcode for Bristol Airport is CV3 4PB.
You can get a free online car hire quote for your Coventry Car Hire here
Car Hire at Coventry Airport
Below are the two car hire firms at Coventry Airport :
Thrifty are based at the airport, while Budget offer a meet and greet service bringing the car to you on arrival and being there to pick up the keys on your return journey.